correct ANH belt assembly

BH5204

I just got a canvas belt, and a new accurate holster. QUESTION. For ANH accuracy, do I cut the canvas on each side of the belt, then velcro in the back, or does it runs behind the plastic belt seamless until it velcros in the rear? ( 1 long strap.) ALSO: Do I need to cut the 4 corners of the plastic belt or are they left at 90 degree angles? I've seen some corners cut at a 45 angle.

I want to make sure I get this right before I go putting everything together for the last time. Thanks all.

The belt is clipped at the corners, about the canvas...good question. I would bet it's one long strap.

Yep, one long strap. You can tell because of the middle rivet cover, wouldn't need it if it was in two short parts ;) The corners are cut at 45' angles too and use white 3/4" elastic for the drop boxes. The velcro at the back looks to be roughly 6" long from what I can tell.

Cheers Mark :)

Another thing to note is that the holsters are held on the belt with one rivet on each strap, while Han and Luke had two on each.

The should give Paul his own CSI Show. ;)

Seriously-- you'd probably make a great forensic detective.

You notice even the tiniest detail.

I am going to ask TM before I do ANYTHING on my armor. :lol:

Cheers Mark :)

Another thing to note is that the holsters are held on the belt with one rivet on each strap, while Han and Luke had two on each.

but Paul, they did take the belts off of TK's, so I would believe that its what GL inteneded for them to look like...you know they threw those holsters on the stunt/background TK's belts with a few rivets but I'm to think that that was a case of building time and screen time :unsure: just my .02 cents