Helmet Fitting

Ok, so here's a new problem I have not seen on here yet. I have AP armor. I'm too short I guess and my neck is not long enough to give the helmet clearance from the chest plate and back plate. So basically this means I can't really turn the helmet left or right easily, and well forget looking down, no clearance at all. I'm guessing there is nothing I can do about this but thought I would ask. I can't increase the padding on the top of the helmet to raise it on my head because then I won't be able to see out the eyes.

Looking down - ha ha ha - no one really can. I try to look through my teeth for the tots.

Yep - no looking down. I just press the chin area of my faceplate so I can look down...

Ā 

I tripped over a kid before...yeah - felt like a jerk - she was trying to give me a hug, and I didn't even know she was there!!! :blink:

I always thought it odd they had that line in the movie. Storm Troopers are the terror of the empire yet they can't see out of their helmets??? Doesn't make any sense.