Hasbro E-11 conversion

gmrhodes13

No resister changes, I used power from one side of the battery for the LED's, then the other from the on switch side of the trigger, I then took that wire to a small toggle switch, with one wire to blue LED and the other to red LED, that is how I can select either colour. Sorry no photo's of the board as it was a quick mod I did before an event.

Thanks for your updates, it's helping me out. I'm would like to incorporate your LEDs and switch to my conversion. Are the two AA's powering everything? Or did you go 9v? And power from the battery is powering up both LEDs? Just trying to understand what you did. Please let me know, thanks!

• Like 1

AA's are fine, take pos from battery to switch, one side of switch to blue led, the other side of switch to red led, then both neg side of led's to neg on circuit board next to push switch, hope that is clearer ;)

• 5 months later...

Images updated. WOW if only I knew then what I know now, this build would have been a little different ;)