Helmet recognize

I am assembling two different helmets for my new armor: one TM in ANH hero style and one in ANH stunt style. Well, the stunt helmet is a helmet I bought from an USA prop maker in 2005. At that time, I didn't know anything about TE, GINO, etc... the only helmets I know something about were the GF and FX.

After 7 years I decided to assemble it, and once assembled I realize I couldn't say which lineage it is from. Is there anybody who can help me? I'm just curious. The details are soft but the ABS is thicker than usual (2,5mm), so I think some details were missed during the vacuum.

TM on the left, the other on the right (both have to be finished).

20120801049.jpg

20120801053.jpg

20120801051.jpg

Edited by lightside

On the left as in standing behind them or looking at the screen? Looking at the screen the right one is smaller as there isn't much for perspective. So not being an expert I'd say that should be the TM on the right looking at the screen and the other on the left. From what I can tell TM is pretty good at marking his stuff and has been which is good :) is the other a 3 piece?