D rings and other things

ivanhoe13

Hi all,

right can anyone answer this query? living in the UK Its hard to get the real spares like Drings and stocks for replacement now would I fall foul of the UK customs if i wanted to buy and replace say the folding stock for resin kit with the real thing and how about D rings anyone know where I could pick one up in the UK ?seeing firearms deactivated or replicas are a very taboo subject and if I could get said parts would I fall foul of the law or what if i went to say a fancy dress party as the Imperial stormtrooper and blaster I dont fancy the idea of a bright blue or orange blaster seems the cousins from across the waters can buy this replacement parts here im sure we would have the bobbies feeling ones collar so guys any thoughts on this would be well appriciated ..........................Thanks

Thanks for that anybody know where I could pick up a real folding stock to replace the resin one I`d love to add some real weight to the resin kit and besides the resin stock seems rather flimsy to say the least and I would prefer a liittle weight to my blaster Thanks for all the help

Getting a loose folding stock could be a little tricky. They do come up on sale here sometimes, but not often. Otherwise I'd recommend visiting some of the UK military fairs. They might have parts for sale. Or if you can get one from the american company Apex Gun Parts.

• 4 weeks later...