Trading Card Pouch\Holder?

I enjoy the looks I get when I hand out my trading cards to the kids. When my wife is squiring she usually takes care of holding the cards for me. Some events she cannot make it and I do not what to overwhelm the other squires taking pictures and helping out other people. I was thinking of getting a small clip on pouch in white or black that I can put on my belt. However, I have not been able to find any online during my lunch break. Does anyone have any leads on one? Later tonight I will look some more and will be putting on the up half of my TK to see if I can hide something behind the armor that is in place I can easily reach for.

Thanks,

Gerrit

When I hand out my cards I just put my gun away and hold them in my hands. The problem is that if you keep them on your belt, you won't be able to see them due to the lack of vision from your helmet, plus, if you try to feel around for them since you can't see them, you have the problem of not being able to feel anything because you are wearing gloves.

I quickly looked at the drop boxes this morning, but mine looked kind of narrow. I am going to look at them in more detail later tonight.

Good point on the feeling around with the gloves. I did not think about that.

Thanks,

Gerrit

• 4 weeks later...

I had my armor maker pull a special 2 piece box for me that would fit the cards and match my armor. I haven't had a chance to build it yet but it should work well when done. My plan is to just have it go on my belt with a strap that wraps around the belt and snaps to the back side of the box. It holds closed and with a little pull it opens up and will stay open to access the cards. The "Door" will pivot forward on rivets that will go through the sides to keep in aligned and stay togehter so it won't fall apart. I'll post a photo if I ever get it finished.

Some folks have a little pouch sewn into the back of their holster. I'll be darned if I can put my blaster away much less grab cards out of it. Go HWT and sew a pouch under your pauldron. Maybe ask your Vader to sew a pouch in his robe and pretend to give him a cuddle when you run out of cards. I bet some sort of dispenser in the inside of the top of your thigh would work.

Really tho... Handlers are a godsend... I suggest bringing some sith cheerleaders with you.

---------

Aloha,

-Eric

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed