ESB e-11 pipe build. hollow with spring and long bolt and inner barrel. wire d ring.

TK bondservnt

I see a lot of roughage on the picture 5, behind the ejection port and on the shoulder brace, is that on purpose, and if so why?

because smooth and shiny e-11's are incorrect.

this is a replica of the paint finish and texture of a zinc parkerized 1950's era sterling.

then it also replicates the paint done by bapty props for the film.

so it's a replica of 50's finishes, re-painted in 76'

and added things like sight rail and T tracks, don't have the textures... because that's the way it was on screen.

my original sterling parts are not smooth. they have large zinc textures all across them.

crinkle paint was not used on the blank firing e-11's.

carrie fisher is shown with a 1972 crinkle painted version for her photos in promo.

but those were not used for blank firing, they were used in the promo photos only.

you should see how bumpy a casting is from a real sterling... nothing like what most people do.

far too smooth, far to "shinejob" for me.

the scope has gloss black for the lens area, and it's actually reflective, I can see my face in it.

the grips are gloss like the original sterling grips.

the brass details on the scope along with the white numbers are like a scope I have.

the textures, and the dry rubbed silver are there, and when it's in the hands it looks like a

real gun.

hollow barrel in front and back, longer bolt, and inner spring make this a very accurate replica.

only thing I didn't do is the short sight rail with the C front, and the M19

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

go to unique canes, they sell tubes with templates.

after you have the machinist mill it, there will need to be some adjustments to the area for the magazine.