Stunt/Hero ANH question

So I've been lookinga round and I haven't found anything about this yet so I was wondering about it. I like the Hero Suit, not the Stunt suit, I like the way the eyes and brow look on the Hero helmet and the handplates on the Hero as apposed to the stunt, but I like the Stunt frown WAY better, is it possible to make the ATA stunt helmet look like a Hero helmet and still get approved? Of course I want to get the Hero handplates too. This is what the helmet I have right now looks like and I think it looks perfect, minus the fact that it needs to be repainted, it's a TE2 but the Brow is lowered just the way I like it so it looks nice and agressive instead of soft:

OAph7P1.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

If you want a hero helmet, I believe you should fill and sand the fourth teeth hole, repaint the frown obviously, get some three bumped ears and get some bubble lenses

----------

http://starwarshelmets.com/original-ANH-hero-Stormtrooper-armor-helmets.htm

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hi Logan,

basically the major differences with the ANH stunt to Hero is the helmet. The handplates styles that are seen through out ANH is just two variations. The title "Hero' and "Stunt" for the hand plates is not correct (even in the photo below), but a lot of people use it to name the different styles.

They should only be called ANH "variant one" and "variant two" :)

------------

Han Solo had a mix of two variations (one on one hand and one on the other) and a few Stunts had this as well.

Luke hand the common (A.K.A. Standard/Stunt) of the two variations 99.9% of the TKs wore.

So you would be good to go it you want to use either variation of the ANH handplate.

Now about the modding you ATA stunt into a Hero style. it can be done but here is what you will need to do it to make it correct:

Mod the frown to have 6 teeth total (this will mean that you will need to fill in a reshape the frown on the ends)

Mod the ear bumps to have the correct number of bumps (3 per side) Have only 2 screws per side

Bubble lens

It can be done, with work, or you could look into one the vendor/makers that make a Hero helmet kit.

TM

RT-Mod

Gino

I know there is one more but my brain cannot think of it at this moment......

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Okay so now that leaves me with only one more question then, would I be allowed to lower the brow like the helmet I have? The brow of the Stunt is my only real problem, I just hate how soft it makes the trooper look, I like the mean agressive look of the lowered brow.

Okay so now that leaves me with only one more question then, would I be allowed to lower the brow like the helmet I have? The brow of the Stunt is my only real problem, I just hate how soft it makes the trooper look, I like the mean agressive look of the lowered brow.

No problem there

Won't be a problem for aprroval.

There are a few low brow stunts in the movie.

Thanks ^_^ The brow and bubble lenses were the two main things that made me like the Hero Suit's helmet more and I'm fine with flat lenses so as long as I can cut the brow down to look aggressive I'll be 100% satisfied with my Stunt. It'll be penalty fun to start putting it together, I just have to get on the waiting list now and get the last $170 I need. And I have to figure out how I'm going to set everything up so I can make every part correct for Centurion some of it seems easy and other parts seem really complicated, but I'm sure one I have the armor in hand It'll make more sense in the mean time, research time!

Edited by Paix Wolf