Blaster Question

The part have circled I know has to come off for ESB & it does easily, my question is on the hasbro gun the part the resin part goes onto, does that part have to be cut off for it to be used for expert infantry, and do I have to have the blaster for EI.

cYFf6Xj.jpg

For level two certification (if applicable):

• Folding stock (does not need to function).
  • A real or replica ammo counter - based off of a Hengstler counter - shall be present.
  • D-ring mounted on the rear.
  • Correct style scope.
  • Two power cylinders on the magazine housing.
  • Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).
  • If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place.
  • No ESB/ROTJ greeblies are allowed on the blaster.

you don't need to remove the "hengstler counter box" unless you're going ESB.

"blue bold letters" for hasbro conversions.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

First to address Vern's (TK Bondservnt 2392) post above you posted the EI requirements for ANH EI not ESB.

• Folding stock (does not need to function).
  • A real or replica ammo counter - based off of a Hengstler counter - shall be present.
  • D-ring mounted on the rear.
  • Correct style scope.
  • Two power cylinders on the magazine housing.
  • Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).
  • If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place.
  • No ESB/ROTJ greeblies are allowed on the blaster.

"blue bold letters" for hasbro conversions.

Now, link to the ESB requirements: http://www.501st.com...ostuming:TK_esb

EI requirements for ESB canon style state:

Folding stock (does not need to function).

No ammo counter shall be present. (This means, even on the Hasbro integrated part that looks like the counter will be removed)

D-ring mounted on the rear.

Correct style scope.

No power cylinders on the magazine housing.

Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).

If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place.

The same would apply if you were doing the ESB promo and modding a Hasbro.

If was me, for a ESB, I would look into a pipe kit or the complete E11 kit for DoopyDoo and just not use the ANH add-on/greeblies.

http://www.doopydoos...ffer-2685-p.asp

http://www.doopydoos...-kit-2068-p.asp

opps... esb... hack that sucker off.

On 6/25/2012 at 1:55 PM, TKRalf said:

Check out this thread. I'm thinking about doing something similar with my next E-11 build:

http://www.whitearmo...=1

p1YQ3YC.jpg

and you still need to take off the lower T Tracks on this photo...

this shows 7 tracks...

you still need to remove the lower right side.

you're right boss...well I did add my little disclaimer... unless it's esb...

it's hard to read my fine print sometimes.

minus 100 imperials to my account.

this was my little disclaimer note in my previous posts... sorry for the confusion.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

well that answers the first question i had on it, but the second question is still out there. do i have to have a blaster to make my suit EI since the blaster is listed as optional? if i don't have to have it for EI ill wait to build one after c6 or when i get some more cash.

Blasters are not required for legion membership per our

weapons policy:http://www.501st.com.../Weapons_policy

But for EI and Centurion, they are a Detachment optional levels. We do ask to have the correct style of weapon/s for the photos to apply for those levels.