Guess this is my BUILD thread!

OK, so raised enough money and am going to be ordering on the 6th.

The armor guy said he would be setting aside a lite kit for me, so as soon as I pay him it is building time.

As far as armor I am going AM and for a bucket AP. How does that sound to you people? The AP bucket is a bit pricy for me, so if you know of anything better or cheaper, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone who got me this far and those who bought my stuff, you know who you are. ;)

If I recall correctly you're not a very "large" guy, so I imagine you'd fit better in an ATA kit, which comes with a helmet at a similar price as what you'd pay for AM+AP if not less, but get the benefit of an armour made for normal sized people.

I had thought of that as well, but sometimes you get your heart set on something... LOL.

AP bucket is just dandy, I might even admit I'm partial to it. :)

OK, starting to get stuff in the mail. First thing to arrive was a package of clamps and tube of E6000 glue.

Very excited now that things are rolling. I am on the waiting list for ATA, I have a neckseal coming from a fellow garrison member and my E-11 Droopy full Kit. Evilboy is sending me a metal scope rail for it. Another garrison member is sending the guts of a Hasbro E-11 for me to play with.

I will be focusing on my E-11 first as it will arrive faster than my ATA. Keep you updated and here is my first pic lol.

Been running around all day quoting Futurama.."The CLAMPS!".

photo28.jpg?t=1338508389

Would these be all black and acceptable? I will get the rubber ones later after I am approved TK

http://www.uscav.com...=8546&tabid=548

Same ones bobo always recommends so I'd have to say yes. :)