Costume Conundrum

As I wait for my kit from ATA, I am debating between 2 characters: Arica, in the blue dancer's outfit or Darth Talon. I have the means to be painted and I also have the ability to sew the dancer costume. I'm leaning towards Darth Talon, but would appreciate some opinions. Thanks!

That's like choosing between bacon and barbeque. Can't really go wrong with either of them. Hell, throw in a Slave Leia and you have a trifecta of SW hotness. :D

I have done a costume that requires make-up and know a girl that does a Darth Talon and I will say that sitting for hours doing make-up SUCKS.

It also creates an added cost to your costume.

Just keep that in mind when deciding.

Talon as it at least looks Star Wars. Arica could be a super hero costume - on one really would know who you are at an event.

A friend of mine is a movie make-up artist who also makes prosthetics, so I have no issue there. He's willing to paint me if I promote him. I spend hours every Halloween preparing my costumes, so again, I'm not too daunted. And profile pic is of me at Halloween in a gogo cage taken with a phone. I don't think I have any regular pics.