What to do in the mean time?

Rennny

So, I've just finished ordering my AM Trooper kit!

Now the anxious wait for the shipping begins!

What have other fellow troopers/troopers to be do to wait in the mean time?

I've ended up browsing the forums and ordering all the fun nick nacks like the iComm and racking up my bill :'(

Gotta be something else to do instead of browsing these forums while it's slow at work!

Blargh!

I built my blaster, researched build threads, and looked at a lot of EI and Centurion request threads. I knew I wanted to take my build to Centurion and figured the best way to do that is learn from those that have passed that way before me. Make a checklist of the tools and supplies you may need for your build, it seemed like I always needed something or could have used more of something when I was doing my build. Oh yeah I watched ANH-ROTJ many times over and over on Bluray.. :laugh1:

I read a lot. I copied pictures from all the other build threads and made a word document of just reference photos. Also, I purchased odd and ends, made an Excel spreadsheet list of items and eventually stared at the wall waiting at my work table :)

All of the above, and if you haven't already, make contact with local 501st members - I will potentially have an 'armor party' when my RT armor gets here :). The spreadsheet is fun to have...just don't make a formula reflecting how much you have spent - funny how fast it adds up!

Edited by boomshakra