My new 1.5mm ABS troopermaster / TM build (ANH & ESB)[*TM]

Bit of painting, bit more assembly, trimmed the ears and am now very happy with those. Just waiting for the grey traps to dry before adding the blacke stripes. Also realised I haven't got any tube stripe templates so I ordered some of those. The helmet will have to be a Mr. No Stripes until they arrive.

I think the only thing I have left to do on the armour is paint the ab buttons and attach my holster. Test fitting soon then ....

CIMG0291.jpg

CIMG0293.jpg

CIMG0294.jpg

CIMG0298.jpg

CIMG0299.jpg

Edited by Rick330

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple of photos in natural light showing the very glossy 1.5mm ABS (current armour build) next to the acrylic capped ABS which TM also supplies

CIMG0300.jpg

CIMG0301.jpg

The acrylic capped material is obviously the really pure white looking stuff (handguards with stitching) which is a bit shinier.

But wahat about that new ABS? The perfect level of gloss and the perfect ivory colour?

Just waiting on my tube stripe templates to be abeo to complete the ANH costume but, with my old 1mm TM helmet (and my old handguards because I was too lazy to sew the new ones ... :D ) I already have my ESB costume.

So, it was out onto the patio to take advanage of the Tenerife sun for a first suit-up. I couldn't be happier. I really love what Paul has done (and keeps doing) with his armour developments and I'm really pround of the work I put into this one myself. I don't think there's even anything I want to tweak. Really happy with this one .... :D :D

Oh, yeah, I know the elastic on the shoulder straps isn't necessarily accurate for ESB. I'll get suitably taped up for any troops as an ESB trooper, I promise! :salute::D

CIMG0317.jpg

CIMG0320.jpg

CIMG0321.jpg

CIMG0322.jpg

CIMG0323.jpg

CIMG0325.jpg

CIMG0326.jpg

Edited by Rick330

I especially like this one. It's just crying out to be photoshopped on the Bespin steps with Lobot ;)

That's the one! :duim: Hold blaster in awkward pointing-out-of-the-chest pose, squeeze the chest plate in and stand to attention ...

Remember these with the 1mm suit? :D

aDSCF0651.jpg

ESBtroopst.jpg

Time for a new version .... :)

I certainly do and couldn't agree more :D

Unfortunately I do not have photoshop anymore, so if someone could do the honours..... ;)

I've got an old version on my PC but it's really tempramental. If Ive got anything else running it won't open. I'll give it another go when I finsih work and can close all my work apps.

Great work Rich.

probably going to sound stupid but as i have been out the game for a bit is there a website where one can view the LFL archive photo's.I have a set of TM that has sat in the box from last year so really need to get my finger out and build it (the correct way).

There is a link to an album with all the LFL stuff on this forum .... here you go, just found the link ...

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10786

The screen caps are listed there too. Also really useful.