Inexpensive Thermal Detonator

Darth Sigurd

Hi all,

I recently purchased a TE2 kit on this forum, but the guy did not include a thermal detonator. I blew all of my budget on the kit but still need the canister for admission into the local garrison. Does anybody have experience with this seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-STORMTROOPER-THERMAL-DETONATOR-PROP-1-1-LIFE-SIZE-/251022223749?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a72172985#ht_1617wt_741

Thanks for the help!

Chris

He's a recaster so don't expect too much. Better off to save your pennies and get one from TK4702 instead. That way to can trust the quality before paying. He makes both kits and finished ones depending on your budget.

I have a thermal det I could give away for the cost of shipping?

you'd have to make clips and such?

just the tube, control panel and caps.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I have a thermal det I could give away for the cost of shipping?

you'd have to make clips and such?

just the tube, control panel and caps.

Wow, very generous. I contacted the seller and he just forgot to put it in the box and will ship it to me tomorrow. If it fails to arrive or is damaged, I will let you know. If the thermal det. is in good shape, I will leave your offer to someone who might need it more.

I have been snooping around here for several weeks and posted several questions and can't get over how helpful the community is. This place rocks!!!