Doopydoo E-11's

Only problem, I just realised now...I wont be able to fit the spring or a working bolt in there... Might as well just think of something else then. Might cover the loading handles "trench"(what is this called??) with some fine mesh and install additional speakers in there.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This have crossed my mind, but my electronics skills are extremely basic, so I wouldnt know how to connect it to the small soundboard where the button is kindof build in.

Under the pushbutton is two holes that it was soldered to. One wire to each hole and the other end of the wires to the microswitch. It won't matter which wire goes where. :)

Hmm... Will take a look at it, but dont think it solves the space problem inside the blaster.

Maybe I could take of some of the bolt, to make room for it to just go over the soundboard. Could be cool if the soundboard was visible when the bolt is pulled back.

But this would also mean that I eaither have to get a new grip, or cut the one I have open, and I just made it work :mellow:

I have fiddled with that idea as well, and if I was to do that, it would be an extreeeemely tight fit, and I'm afraid I would just break the handle in the process.

But here's some process with the pipe

P5020001.jpg

This shows what I'm thinking about removing on the bolt all the way through, to make room for the soundboard

P5020003.jpg

Trying to correct a few mistakes with the vent holes on the pipe.

P50200012.jpg

Also considering some form of "hybrid" solution for the handle.

The idea is to make room in the top of the handle(where the rod pokes up) for a switch, that will then go to the soundboard. This way the bolt only needs to go over some wires, and no cutting of the bolt would be required :)

Just need to find out where I can get a switch...preferably close by, or at the very least inside of EU.

So, Clas Ohlson doesn't exist in denmark, but finding a micro switch should be easy. Clas Ohlson sells them for about 4 USD.

No real progress, just wanted to show how my trigger works :)

The rod have been secured with a pin and is able to pivot up and down in a "saddle" I drilled in the trigger.

P50200013.jpg

Edited by Arnie_DK

• 1 year later...