I thought I would have a go......

Hi guys and gals......

I thought as I had a Disney tour suit and it has the left shin that my armour and any other ROTJ derived armour is missing that I would take them apart and cast it up.

It wasn't easy taking them apart but a bit of perseverance and I got them done.

I have dammed them up and ready to pour in some plaster to take a mould. I have extended the bottoms as they were cut short for the Star Wars Disney dancing! :dancing-trooper:

There will be excess cast so I can reshape the bottoms once they come out. As they are cheap casting plaster they will be easy to reshape and carve into the correct shape.

Once I have them in good shape I can vacform them in a nice thick HIPs and fiberglass some new moulds..... Then I will at last have both sides to the shins on my armour.

If these turn out good the I may well do the forearms. I might do them anyway as I'm working on the shins.......

Oooohhhh.......

I almost forgot I will be doing the shoulder bells too.....

Some of you might find this interesting.....

The first picture of this venture isn't too exciting to say the least but I'll post as I go ....More to come.

disneyshins.jpg