Good to go EIB and Centurion?

Hi Folks,

finished my build and waiting for my ID.

Just want to know if i catched all the details enough to go for EIB and Centurion.

I think i got all but better safe than sorry so i can fix f...ups already before posting in the according thread.

s0jII1c.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Looks good for EIB, and the only thing that might give you trouble with Centurion, is a Loading handle on the E-11 and maybe the buttons/plate on the 02canister is a bit high. Can easily be corrected by bending the aluminium clips a little.

I cant see anything else.

Good job ;)

You're good to go for EI, but for centurion you need to have the cocking handle on your blaster and you need to raise the back plate a little so you don't have any overlap with the kidney plate.

Thanks guys!

The TD thingy will be fixed quiet easy so no doubt there, the overlap is just because i stand a bit odd in this pic,actually there is no overlap.

But one thing you all have to explain to me, the handle is on the sliding silver lockthingy right?

So how the hell can you see enough of it in my posted pics to say its not there?

lol

it actually is.

here a pic of it, just no ttracks on the blaster since its made during the build.

And missing folding stock of course

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Well, since you're not even a member yet it doesn't matter what pictures you post here now. You need 501st membership, detachment association (see the request 501st member status thread) and then make your EIB application thread, and finally your centurion thread after EI has been approved. So you might just as well take new photos before then. ;)

My application is already send to the german gmo i just wait for my good to go.

Just wanted to fix minor things before,so i can apply asap.

I dont think its a big thing since i got good help from german troops.

@ Arnie

Mhhhm but if i know the e11 good enough to judge other peoples work i should realize that the picture is just too small and the needet detail is out of frame and not just assuming or am i wrong?

How come that i dont see one or your e11?

Just my 2 cents and i dont mean it in a bad way.

Really i dont!!

Edited by Dr.Senf

You asked if it was good enough for EIB and Centurion, so I answered on what I could see was missing in your pictures.

Remember I dont know you or how great your knowledge is, so when you ask, I try to help ;)

But there is really no need to discuss this any further. You have the handle, so its good.

My application is already send to the german gmo i just wait for my good to go.

Just wanted to fix minor things before,so i can apply asap.

I dont think its a big thing since i got good help from german troops.

But then again, you really were a little fast here. ;)

(This is coming from me being one of his German GMLs :P )

Also, I was his number one "question answerer", right Sven? :P

First, as I said before, please wait until your 501st status is confirmed and do keep in mind that a membership application might take some time in a garrison of our size. I know you're impatient and all that, but take one step at a time.

The deto clips (not too accurate like Paul already pointed out) you used did turn out to be a bit disproportionate for the kind of detonator supplied with your AP armor. Making your own custom ones from sheet aluminum might have been the better option for your costume. Well, you can always upgrade!

Just noticed something, that could be a problem.

Are the overlap on the shins, the right way?

Just saw a black line there, which look like the inner piece overlaps the outer, and it should be the other way around, but its hard to tell really.