My ATA armor arrives! Build progress. Many pics attachd link[ATA]

My big brown box arrived with its shiny, ABS bits inside. I will be constructing the armor first and the helmet last.....I love helmet builds. I will attach my photobucket link. Here are some teasers.

ATAarmor20120012-1.jpgATAarmor20120013-1.jpgATAarmor20120016.jpg

Please note: In the photobucket folder I have the pictures numbered in order. I have descriptions on each picture.http://s807.photobuc...2012/?start=all Please comment and offer thoughts on how I can ROCK this build!!!! Enjoy!

Edited by gazmosis

• 3 weeks later...

I'm inspired Steve!! I've been staring at your Photobucket constantly! I just wish it was in order! Great stuff tho, really amazing assembly!

To everyone who said bad words about me for the 105 pictures out of order I am sorry. The problem is fixed and the build pics are now in order . MY BAD!!!!!

http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy354/gazmosis/ATA%20armor%202012/Final steps of the build!!! Helmet painting and a little pimping and that's it!!!!!!!

More photos added.

Almost 175!!!!!

Edited by gazmosis

I did that because I did not place any plastic into the belt when I sewed it. This way, the belt does not droop if I holster my weapon. I riveted it on my previous armor, but it was really hard to pack away the armor. This way it is removable and all can be packed neatly.