Accurate ANH E11 pics needed

I have been lookin all over the Internet and I can't seem to find accurate pictures from all angles. Can anyone help me out with some multi angle exact replica pics of the ANH E11. Thanks a million guys and gals.

P.s. any suggestions on anything to add to an ANH e11 hyperfirm.

Check out these two threads (titled the same):

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=14108

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=17435

I would also try cruising around the blaster build threads and see what else you can find.

Aloha,

-Eric

is the MR E11 as accurate as it gets?

Definitely not! The hyperfirm is much more accurate.

If there was a nice repository of E-11 pics from every angle all our lives would be easier!

The best thing to do (not to sound like a broken record) is browse the Blaster and BFG section - focus on real Sterling builds like Jesse's or Marv's and look at those. Also look at Vern's threads.

It's also probably worth checking out the RPF as well for good reference pics from Star Wars exhibitions, but many of those are posted here in the blaster section too.

Read enough of those threads and you'll really start getting to know the E-11!

Thanks man, that helps. As lame as it sounds, I have only been on this forum for a week or so, I have not yet got to know the acronyms or who's who, just there forum name( except Vern, I have learned a lot from him) I guess I'm cheating a lil by just posting my questions instead of searching for my answer which I have been doing more and more and realized leads you across knowledge of countless other things. Is there a way I can filter posts down to certain people who have posted them?

You sure can - click on the little magnifying glass in the far right of the search bar. That will bring up a more intensive search menu which includes a search for author function.

Be careful though - you never know who might throw something valuable out there in any given thread!

Ok cool, thanks for the help bro. That is true about the info, I don't want to miss out on anything. Since I am just starting my life in trooping and hopefully 501st I want to start my foundation with super accuracy and detail to the small stuff, I guess that's everyones goal though :) lol.

• 1 year later...