Submission Question

Hi,

Before I submit for 501st and all that, I just wanted to clarify what the procedure is. I see "Request for EIB status" on this forum but submission to 501st is on the 501st web site (well, email...)... So I just wanted to clarify.

Would greatly appreciate if someone would confirm or correct! :)

1. I email my local garrison GML for admission to the 501st with photos etc.

(Do I request EIB during this process or is it separate?)

2. After acceptance/approval, and designation of a TK#, I apply for EIB status in the forums here... ?

Thanks...

Sorry for the confusing question!

Ingrid

Excellent, thanks!

I was just looking at the photos my hub took and the lighting is horrible - one of those things your eyes see one way and the camera sees differently. Guess we'll try new photos tomorrow. Good luck to me! :)

Woo!

Unless your GML is a real turd... I doubt you'll have a problem :)

Excellent, thanks!

I was just looking at the photos my hub took and the lighting is horrible - one of those things your eyes see one way and the camera sees differently. Guess we'll try new photos tomorrow. Good luck to me! :)

Woo!

On 2/12/2012 at 12:32 PM, LadyInWhite said:

Excellent, thanks!

Woo!

Yay Ingrid!!! Your pics will turn out - just gotta keep trying. YOU CAN DEEW EHT! I tortured my hubby with taking more and more armor photos, and I'm still not done. :) There's trading cards we can order after we get our TKID. I've seen some girly poses that other female troopers have, and i soooo gotta copy them!!! :)

We're all waiting to see how awesome you look.... no pressure... :) (Just kidding) Yer gonna ROCK your poses! :trooper:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 2/12/2012 at 10:07 PM, jnnfr72 said:

Yay Ingrid!!! Your pics will turn out - just gotta keep trying. YOU CAN DEEW EHT! I tortured my hubby with taking more and more armor photos, and I'm still not done. :) There's trading cards we can order after we get our TKID. I've seen some girly poses that other female troopers have, and i soooo gotta copy them!!! :)

We're all waiting to see how awesome you look.... no pressure... :) (Just kidding) Yer gonna ROCK your poses! :trooper:

BOMBS AWAY!

I dunno if I can stomach a "girlie" pose though I was thinking about doing something "different" somehow. We'll see!!!

Thanks for all your support, Jenny! And thanks to everyone on this forum, and all the guys & gals who make/sell things to make our lives easier. It's been fun. I just want to get troopin'.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed