My ATA Works kit is finally here!

Well after months of researching, reading, asking questions and gathering the arsenal together my kit from ATA Works has finally arrived!!

Now to build it! Whew!

Although It's not going to be a quick build and I'm expecting a few bumps in the road, I will post as much as I can of my process and hopefully can get it right (with guidance) without ruining some good plastic! I'm intending on finishing the E-11 Doopy's kit first then move on to this beast shortly after. We'll see......

I really feel relatively confident that I have just about everything and more to get the job done at this point and other than the strapping system, some more snaps and a Stanley storage box I don't think I'll need to invest much more into it!

I'm also proud to say that I've stayed within my budget for the kit! For the whole thing, mods, voice system and all, I estimate I've paid at least $200+ less for everything as opposed to those eBay/UK recasters so called "complete kits" that many of us (myself included) almost fall for when we decide to attempt this thing! I can't tell you all how much I appreciate finding this community!

Well on to the pics...................

Requisite brown box pic!:------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Aw yeah, gotta love that brown box! Good work staying within your budget too, I got carried away and massively overshot mine. :lol:

The ATA kit is a nice kit, good luck with the build. :) Any questions, just ask. :)

• 2 months later...

Hey Keith, Well, slow going so far. Between work and kids, getting to the kit has been challenging to say the least. I started a progress post here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19213&hl=&fromsearch=1

Ive gotten a little further since then but haven't posted any of the pics yet. I started to work on the helmet a bit but am waiting to visit a garrison mate here to get some expert advice as soon as i can get out to him.

My advice is just to read everything you can and begin compiling links to ATA builds and EIB/Centurian posts for reference. That's helped me enormously so far. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your build progress!

Manuel, That's great advice! I was working on the helmet and am glad I didn't go drilling anything yet! You're timing is excellent!