Thalizar TKC WIP

• 1 month later...

Looking at the new CRL requirements for Centurion I added the needed modifications to my armor. Two rivits on each side of the kidney belt, and now my rivits on the belt are white. Also changed my thermal detonator to resemble the game version, my Starkiller saber will be done in two weeks, it's currently being crafted by Nocturne Armory. The last pic was at a local Walmart that I was trooping near. :D

TDCenturion.jpg

Rivetrightcenturion.jpg

Leftsidecenturion.jpg

Yoda.jpg

• 10 months later...

I like this thread. I am selling my FX kit and getting an ATA. I decided I want to do a TKC as well. No one in my Garrison has it. Really good job on this! How did you do the blaster dents in the shoulder bells? I really like that idea and if you don't mind I may use that method on mine. Again awesome job!

Thank you, I love my TKC in a sea of white it stands out, and people really love it. Sometimes you get mistaken for a clone... How I did the dents in my shoulder bells is very easy, all I did was use a heat gun and gently warm the area that I wanted to put the dent in and then used the end of a screwdriver that I had that had a nice rounded end on the handle and gently pushed it into the heated area to make the indent. You can use any item that has a rounded end, I just happen to have a screwdriver that I used. After painting and weathering the shoulder bell I then drybrused the dent and surrounding area a bit darker to represent the blast mark.

• 4 weeks later...