TK-5092 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status[197][MM]

Glitch

Ok, now i've had some time to get rid of the tonnes of glue on my shins, how do i cover strip it? do i glue it straight on? or do i do it like a butt join but with velcro on one side as in the pictures earlier?

I just don't see how the velcro would hold well on only half an inch of coverage...

I just under lapped the integrated cover strip that was on the back of the AM shins ( this gave me a little bit more area for the velcro).

or you could try this.. butt joint the back parts of the shins. Then add a strip to the inside of the back of the shin ( like a the cover strip but in reverse) . Make the inside strip larger (about 30mm wide) This should give you plenty of area for the industrial velcro..

See the new orange section of my diagram:

AMshins-1.jpg

Ok cool, so i can do an overlap thing (underlap the ridge part on the B leg part) but with a coverstrip on the A part of the leg?

If not i'll probably do it the way Roguetrooper just described above.

post-15745-0-56425300-1325987005_thumb.jpg

Ok so here's my green lenses

6665704701_78d25bdc4c_b.jpg

And This is my right shin closed properly with an overlap. I should finish the left one later tonight, so if you need any more pictures or something let me know!

6665703579_a5e542f4bb_b.jpg

6665702233_0cc6ac49a1_b.jpg

6665701039_5ab376e184_b.jpg