TK-8455 WIP...

Hey guys...I have started the journey to becoming a TK. I'm already a Shadow Stormtrooper and a Scout Trooper, but have always loved the TK. From the 1st time I saw them in 1977, I WANTED WHITE ARMOR. :)

I picked up a great AP set from TK-4702 (Jesse). This armor set is really nice, and has killer strapping. I've got an AP helmet showing up in a few days and will begin building it soon. Boots, blaster, and all other parts are on hand. I appreciate all the advice and tips you guys have provided. THANK YOU!

Stay tuned...

IMG_3396b.jpg

Update: Got my bucket today! I do not have much history on the maker but I got a deal on it from a fellow trooper. It is smaller, like an AP, but not made of ABS. It has 3 ear screws and is hand painted. There is a signature inside with "STUNT 2007 Ch!@#$%^" - can't make it out. More pics coming soon...Any clues?

I'll be making a few mods inside but I really like how it looks with the armor...perfect match. :)

IMG_3400b.jpg

IMG_3402b.jpg

Thanks Joey! The seller had no idea and acquired it overseas. Here's the side and inside signature. I appreciate any help on identifying this lid. I know it's not ABS, or HIPS. It may be some light fiberglass material. I dig it. :)

IMG_3405b.jpg

sig.jpg

Edited by Griffin-X

Still not sure on the helmet but got my padding worked out and love it. I also received my awesome custom TD from TK-4702 (Jess). Great work man! So, I'll be wrapping up a few things this weekend and working on some pics. Stay tuned...:)

IMG_3422b.jpg

IMG_3407b.jpg

SHWEET!! LOOKS AWESOME!

I can't believe you got it done so quickly! You have like the perfect TK figure... must be nice to be relatively skinny. heh.

Are you able to have a slight overlap at the front chest and ab piece? and how aboot lowering your belt 1/2" to just clear the bottom ab button rectangle?

You look great!!! (much better in TK than the TB armor.... heh heh)

:)