Undersuit Question.......

I'm debating between the underarmor two piece system but more than likely I'd like to go with the Renaissance Dancewear or Trik Toys undersuits. Does anybody have any experience with these brands so I can get a bit more insight? Thanks!

The Renaissance and Trik Toys ones say they have a zipper at the bottom for bathroom breaks. It seems most people are just using the two piece under armour stuff, but I'm just feeling out the options. The Renaissance and Trik Toys ones just seem more authentic (especially the Renaissance brand). And when you add up the two piece system it costs nearly the same. I've also seen on threads here to stay away from the non-premium two piece under armour type brands because they don't last and some aren't completely opaque.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2011 at 8:50 PM, Damon said:

I got my undersuit from

--------

Be aware that these undersuits are a thick cotton material and can be extremely hot.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Be aware that these undersuits are a thick cotton material and can be extremely hot.

Dont forget Luis that we are from the sunny hot tropics of the UK so we 9/10 need something a little warmer. I got my under suit from the same place and is great for us.

I think a major factor that Carlos need to take into consideration is what the climate is generally like where he is, sorry but my climate geography is not great, but Chicago ?? Isn't it know as the windy city ?? :laugh1:

Edited by Graeme1972

The climate in Chicago can vary from hot & humid in the summer, to bone-snapping cold in the winter. If you plan on doing the majority of your trooping indoors and/or during late-spring to early-fall, something along the lines of a dance unitard will do well.

For the colder troops - and I'm thinking the annual Thanksgiving Day Parade along State Street in particular - you'll definitely want something nice and thick.