NY Comic Con 2011

Got to spend the day Saturday at NYCC in Manhattan this past weekend.

Awesome as usual. Didn't get to snap many pics myself, but I am sure I will get a bunch soon from others that were there.

Just wanted to share a few of myself and a garrison mate in front of our Deathstar backdrop near the Empire City Garrison 501st Legion booth.

I can guarantee that there has never been an Incinerator Trooper at NYCC until now. I must have had my pic taken about 10 thousand times!

NYCC3.thumb.jpg.30029146afa57a73e67d7375eb548e85.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

You look great! All you need now is a flamethrower. ;)

Also, get your trooping buddy to change out the drop box straps from black to white, a very easy/cheap mod to make.

You look great! All you need now is a flamethrower. ;) Also, get your trooping buddy to change out the drop box straps from black to white, a very easy/cheap mod to make.

Yeah, he knows about the drop box straps. Just hasn't done it yet. I tease him all the time about it.

I have my flamethrower, just didn't bring it to the con. With over 90,000 plus in attendance, the E-11 is just much easier to manage in the crowds.