dear god help me lol

jaida

Do you have instructions of any kind?

The first lesson of course is not to panic, or worry. The FX kit (presuming this is what you have) is pretty standard. Should the worse case happen and you break something, replacement parts are easy to get. There's really not much that can't be undone.

It would also be helpful to know where you are. The 501st is everywhere it seems...

The helmet is really where you need to take your time if you bought it unassembled.

It's worthwhile spending a good chunk of time reading some of the building sites listed here :---------

The limbs are pretty easy - mostly applying velcro and gluing things like the biceps. Remember to toss out that crappy velcro that comes with the kit and buy some industrial velcro and Lowes/Home Depot/Michaels, etc.

For the rest of the suit - it's probably best to use straight velcro like they show and, once you've adjusted everything after wearing it a few times, make these distances permanant using snaps, rivets, etc.

I'm sure there's someone near you who'd trade some pizza/beer to help get you squared away. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

• 1 month later...
troopermaster said:
Check out TD1536 website .It's got some great info and pics to help you in your construction :D

YES! definately do research on the armor...I didnt have any afiliation to the 501st when I takled my first armor, I did allot of research on other TK's pages and It was just like having a friendly 501st member right there with me when I put it all together...and please take your time. :)