Custom E11 scope/optics?

Rather than putting a non-functional resin mold of a scope on a blaster, and other than looking for hard to get old M38 (etc.) scopes, what are the available options?

Anyone know of custom optic manufacturing jobs for E11 blaster builds? Not sure how many would have to be ordered to make it cost-effective, but I think for a hundred bucks someone should be able to make a functional scope (probably superior to the originals) that looks E11 canon, right?

Anyone..? Bueller?

if internal optics could be made available, fitting inside a resin scope might be an option?

I've seen people take apart small binoculars and using those optics in their resin or plastic scope.

I have put lenses in my resin scopes.. Not that hard really. :ninja:

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Nope, I don't think so.. But I can make another one.

You can see through this one, but the optics is not working. Everything gets smaller and upside down :P

I've been scratch building my scope. Optics don't actually work but i used the CD trick for show. So if you really want working optics sorry I cant help you there, But this could be a good alternative if you're fine with it.

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00276.jpg