What ANH armor is this?

See if you guys can figure out the origin of this picture...

Screen used doctored shot or fan photograph? ...or is it simply a fan drawing?

If it's not an official picture where did the armor come from? Who is the maker?

post-5150-0-49697000-1312134706_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stormy320

I would say is is fan photograph. With a photoshop filter. Definately not a drawing.

With that kind of effect on it there is almost no real way to judge. It could be T/MC, TE2, AP or any other screen derived kit.

The hand guards were put on the wrong hand. That photo looks like it was horizontally flipped using photo editing software; or possibly shot from a very large mirror. It's good looking armor. Are we playing Where's Waldo?

You would know Paul. I wish I knew how you knew. :angry2:

:obiwan:

If there is one I know about...it's armour.

There are details I picked out on that blurred image that are only found on ANH armour. I suspected it may have been a TM simply because of the way the biceps and shoulder bells are worn on the wrong side and I have not seen a suit like that before with a hero helmet. Another give-away was the fastened strap on the holster.

Loving the handplates on the wrong side BTW, and the arms too. Gives it a more realistic appearance :duim:

Loving the handplates on the wrong side BTW, and the arms too. Gives it a more realistic appearance :duim:

I'm going to start claiming I did this on purpose and maybe people will think I'm cool! :laugh1:

anh039.jpg

You guys are great.

HaHa - 50% chance I would get the biceps and shoulder blades right and I did it wrong on all accounts. Thanks for the feedback and tips.

Working on dying my boots white. (Where do you get the white dye?)

I'll eventually post more pictures.