Left and Right Arms Size Diff?

Hey everyone.

Quick question. Just finished both left and right arms in my first armor build and noticed that the left bicep and left forearm are a little smaller and tighter when built. I used the FISD tutorials and made sure that I got the adjoining pieces for the left and right correct (curvy and straight, notched and rounded). The shoulders are the same size. Did I mess something up or is this a carryover from the original suit?

Thanks in advance.i80AeNw.jpg

On 7/11/2011 at 8:13 AM, n0c00lgamertag said:

Hey everyone.

Quick question. Just finished both left and right arms in my first armor build and noticed that the left bicep and left forearm are a little smaller and tighter when built. I used the FISD tutorials and made sure that I got the adjoining pieces for the left and right correct (curvy and straight, notched and rounded). The shoulders are the same size. Did I mess something up or is this a carryover from the original suit?

Thanks in advance.

What kind of armor is this? Most suits i think are different, at least the screen based ones. It looks like you have an AP suit?

AP comes with duplicate biceps, so this could be TE2, ATA or other. Either way, since the arms and biceps comes from different sources (rotj and a tour suit) I would expect them to also be a little different in size.

It is an ATA suit, which I love so far by the way. I am fine if they the two arms ended up being different sizes as long as it wasn't because I screwed up a measurement or something like that. Just for my piece of mind I guess...

Thx!

I just ordered a second right bicep on one of my TE2 & ATA suits. It wasn't that expensive to do so, and at least they'll match then.

I just ordered a second right bicep on one of my TE2 & ATA suits. It wasn't that expensive to do so, and at least they'll match then.

The biceps look identical so its no ATA. I agree the forearms are different, but the chest look a lot like AP.

In either case, different is fine and expected.

I just added some 1" foam padding to the larger forearm and bicep, so they now feel the same as the smaller side when on. and you can't see a size diff when looking at them so I am good to go. On with the chest and back I go.

Thanks for all the replies.

• 6 months later...