Length of 02 canister?

Im just about done with my ESB build and realized, im not sure how long to cut the PVC pipe for the 02 canister/thermal detonator. Anyone have a measurement..im going for at least EIB, possibly centurion if i can, so i wanna make sure i get the size of this thing correct. thanks guys/gals!

With the caps on each end of the pipe, the 02 canister/thermal detonator is around 7 1/2 inches or 191mm long.

Also The original screen used TK thermal detonators pipes were 68mm in diameter, or 2 11/16" in diameter.

But, most of the fan made thermal detonators are made to fit a 2" in diameter pipe. ;)

Thanks guys!

Im going to look into getting a more accurate one in the future, but right now i have the caps from my ATA, which fit a 2" diameter pipe. I had some left over PVC pipe from my sandy pack build, and just wanted to make sure i cut it the right length. Since the pipe i have is a smaller diameter than the screen used, im going to go with the slightly shorter length of 7" to keep the proportioning closer to correct. Im also going to need the clips for it...Jesse PM incoming!

Edited by Darth Voorhees