Okay TM...but which TM?

First, thanks for your input to my previous thread it's obvious that TM RULES!!! I take on board about the comments about RT-mod but I'm willing to take the risk.

I've been in touch with Troopermaster but as I'm still a bit of a 'Peter Dringo - he no-speaka-da-lingo', I'm not sure of the variations that he does!!

He says he does full kits, fully assembled kits for trooping or 100% accurate ANH replica suits are available...

TM wearers out there - which one do I want - I just want to look the biz while trooping and get up to centurion B)

You can go centurion with any maker really, and any TM version. I have the 2 mm version for example. It's more about personal preference. I like the ruggedness of my 2mm. I can kick it around on the floor without risk of breaking it. But I think you can do that with all the TM versions. It's high quality stuff! ;)

I am kicking around my 1mm and it can take the stress of some extreme trooping for hours at a time without any problem.

I am currently savin up money, if i decide to go TK or TD again i will buy the 2mm TM suit thou. So i can feel more safe since i troop as much as i do.

I find the the 2mm capped gloss TM is best suited for trooping more robust , i find my 1mm TM is more prone for cracks or spilts due to the origanl straping on the brackets where the screws are a lot of presure on those parts theres no two ways about it it will split at some point , when trooping out comes the gaffa tape but hay thats what they did on the origanls , so if hardcore trooping go for the 2mm TM , and if for light trooping or display with out a doudt 1mm TM :D

Hi Rob how you doing mate ? , i could not tell you on the 1.5 mm TM suits never had one ,i only have the 2mm and 1mm , i know Mark (firebladejedi) had one i think give him a shout and iam preety much think Dan (R2DAN) has to, hope that helps mate :)