Te boys are back in town

SW1

Heres a pic of me and the UKG on a troop in london on patrol sir ;) .

5797592598_0ab2235c34_b.thumb.jpg.f68eb197bb109049eed6b4bb38f8734a.jpg

SW1 BILLHAG GTYRANT STUKATROOPER

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Really cool looking pic!

It`s taken beside the ExCel Exhibition Centre in London, isn`t it? I think I can remember the skyline from the time I was there visiting the Star Wars Celebration Europe in 2007.

Your quite right Eduard it was at the excell for expo cosplay just luv that skyline in the back ground :) .

@ Brain thank you for your kind words mate i have lost count now who has TM in the UKG but we are getting there you never know a full garrision in TM one day B)

Looking very good there, gentlemen.

I too would like to know the percentage of TM in UKG. ;)

In German Garrison, we have maybe 5-7 (at most!) out of ~370 members wearing TM.

Wheres my snow white Leia a Joe ;) i will have to have a word with Gary (89BATMAN) to see how many now have TM in the UKG its a fair few but i will get an accurate number for a accurate suit B)

I saw this picture on facebook and it made me realise that I can pick out quite a lot of troopers immediately, despite being in "identical" suits. People I've never met before, some I wouldn't recognise without their helmet on, I can spot 'em straight away in armour! :lol: I recognised you and Pete straight away.

Pretty amusing really when you consider that when I started out in this hobby I could barely tell an FX from a Rubies from a TM ... :lol::blink:

@ John, your quite right excel great troop the pic was taken by Martin who takes quite a few shots for the UKG :)

@ Paul , should not be that long before the whole UKG are wearing TM wounderfull ;) oh and by the way mate recived the new helmet today cheers mate me and Leo my son were on detachment waiting for the postman blasters at the ready the postman was a nice chappy so we reframed from giving him blaster treatment :D .

@ Rich , i know i was like that when i started could not tell any one apart in all sorts of tk armour , but now theres little giveaways of how that person stands and actions that i i now know , one of my mates made me laugh the otherday when he see this photo he said that reminds me i have my domino class in the morning :rolleyes: .