Need suggestions for scissor to buy to cut my armor

Just google "lexan scissors" and find an online shop of your choice. Ebay is full of them: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=lexan+scissors+&_cqr=true&_nkwusc=lexan+scissors&_rdc=1

Or is it just funnier to create useless topics here instead?

If you have a dremmel or similar rotary tool, get hold of the small, coarse sanding drums. They're about 1/2 inch wide and was an indispensable addition to my armor building. It helped to micro-trim in areas the scissors can't reach.

Ouch, most RC car shops sell them for $5-$7.

lol, no worries, i ll appreciate them more when i work on your armor... plus nobody had them in town and i would have had to order them and pay shipping and bla bla bla and wait after canada post...so might as well bite the bullet and pay the price and hope for the best....

about my kit, the odd thing is that it went from your home all the way back to chicago ( according to the tracking ) instead of just crossing at sarnia to go to toronto...real weird..package went backwards almost a full state before going forward again...

canada post on our side are still doing rotational strikes...and they said they are thinking of dropping delivery at 3 days a week because they said since they started their shananigans mail coming in dropped by 50% and they cannot afford people being paid for doing nothing.

frankly a lot of people dont give a rat's behind for them anymore..they are well paid like close to 25$ an hour for some and they still complain and i think they would completely lose face if they do a full strike..government would intervene and force them back to work... plsu people would switch to private courriers which is already happening...

hopefully my "kit" will dodge all the bullets on its way and arrive soon...hehehhe. now i got tons of research to do to build this new piece of kit now...i felt kinda useless after finishing my helmet...no purpose in life... another challenge await...

I personally use box knife and safety gloves. I draw a line with a pencil , score it , then a little bendy and it snaps right apart. I've built 4 troopers this way. Just my 2 cents. I've never used scissors. If you use these I would be interested to know how you like it. I have 2 troopers I'm working on at the moment.