belt drooping problem at holster

I have a little issue with the weight of my holster plus the blaster pulling down on my belt. Any suggestions to reinforce the belt without yet another snap?Mystormiearmor2011022.thumb.jpg.a90692c785d7ff26c7736905db3b1fb4.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Even if it's not in the belt, you can do it on the inside of the belt as it won't be seen. Then either a snap or velcro to the ab plate...

Thnaks for the info guys. In looking at it carefully, I pulled the trigger on a rather permanent solution. I took the belt out of the equation and riveted the holster directly to the kidney plate. This way the suspender harness over my shoulders takes all the weight rather than the belt. I riveted the holster in the exact spot the belt rivets are so in the end it still looks like the belt is holding the holster.---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

This is what I love about forums - there is always a new way to do something it seems every year. This definately has to get posted as a TIP and on the Reception center :)

fastening the belt to the AB armor also helps a great deal in handling wrinkles... and it's screen accurate to

attach the belt to the abdomen!

don't think I've ever seen a holster like that, all stitched at the edges... very different and interesting...

I don't know if you are saying that you are liking it or not? I hope you do. Anyway, I bought a beautiful piece of black cowhide from a leather man in SE Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After I cut the holster to specs, I realized that once you fold it over, The smooth,outside is at the bottom while the not smooth, almost fuzzy inside is at the top. I guess I just wanted the whole thing to look smooth so I cut an additional piece and before the guy folded over the front, he glued and sewed the additional piece in place giving the entire thing the smooth look I wanted. 001.thumb.jpg.9f3df6f14e7f54e63d71d2c2ad0f2df2.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated