Can someone help me out?

TrooperVenger

OK guys I have an idea for a photoshop I want to do for fun, but I don't have the right trooper pose.

Has anyone here got a picture of themselves suited up in a pose kneeling down facing either to the left or right or even foward. Gun can either be aimed or not. Doesn't really matter.

If you can help and do have a pic, post here or a link to a good sized version. Something like 1000 X 1000 or so.

Would really apreciate it if you do. Once I'm finished with the photoshop you are more than welcome to have a copy.

Edited by TrooperVenger

i can't kneel sorry. I know I would have that pose it I could though. :)

Yeah I know what you mean. It's hard to take a knee in TK armour.

If nobody here has what I'm looking for I'll try and take one of myself in the next few days.

Just so nobody is confused, It's just ONE knee, not kneeling down like you're about to scrub the floor, just one knee like you're proposing marrage to someone - except I don't want you to look like you're offering a ring, I just mean take one knee. :lol:

comically enough, i once actually did take a knee while in my armor... dropped something and after about 5 min of not being able to get it... well accidents happen. haha :lol: but sorry, no pics.

Cheers, thanks for doing that, that's great. I'll let you know if I manage to do anything with them.

No problem bro. :)