Doopydoos DLT-19

JKCHEN

I`ve already bought it one or two years ago. It looks really cool, it`s a product of very high quality and I`m extremely satisfied with it. Furthermore it`s absolutely no problem to put the three pieces together.

The pictures shown on their webside are not very representative, I`ve made some of my own one: DLT-19

just got the replay

"We are very sorry but we cannot get these blasters past your customs.

We have tried several times in the past and they have either being seized or returned back to us.

We are truly sorry that we could not help you this time.

Kind regards, Casey "

....but i was asking for shipping to canada, so Christian, maybe you should contact them for PuertoRico by youself....maybe the answer is diffrent...

JK, for Canada it's best to build your own. There are several tutorials online and its not an incredibly hard one to build (easier than a T-21). You also need to be careful trooping with a DLT-19 as it pretty much looks like a real gun with only a few minor modifications. Might be best for fan events as opposed to charity / community events (at least where we are).

just got the replay

"We are very sorry but we cannot get these blasters past your customs.

We have tried several times in the past and they have either being seized or returned back to us.

We are truly sorry that we could not help you this time.

Kind regards, Casey "

....but i was asking for shipping to canada, so Christian, maybe you should contact them for PuertoRico by youself....maybe the answer is diffrent...

The problem is that technically we are US, because PR is a territory

well...

"...We cannot ship this particular item to the United States or Australia as shipping comes to almost the same cost as the blaster..."

Good Luck~Bro~~

and I should looking for another way to get my dlt-19......

JK, for Canada it's best to build your own. There are several tutorials online and its not an incredibly hard one to build (easier than a T-21). You also need to be careful trooping with a DLT-19 as it pretty much looks like a real gun with only a few minor modifications. Might be best for fan events as opposed to charity / community events (at least where we are).

Thanks Terry, I will check these tutorials.

I`ve already bought it one or two years ago. It looks really cool, it`s a product of very high quality and I`m extremely satisfied with it. Furthermore it`s absolutely no problem to put the three pieces together.

The pictures shown on their webside are not very representative, I`ve made some of my own one: DLT-19

That looks really nice! Did you do any mods to it, or does it come like that out of the box? If so, the pic on Doopydoos website must be an old one, possibly the Mk 1 version?

looks like they copy paste everything they say -------

jk, I also sent them an email a while ago and I got the same response. So no Doopydoos DLT-19 for us accross the pond :(

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I really think is a cheap excuse, the gun comes in three parts and there are bigger packages that come out of UK (Armor for example)

considering the ridiculous high shipping price on the e-11 blaster kits, and they don't even weight more than 1 pound (i suppose), the dlt-19 could weight a lot, and that would make shipping jump through the roof

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, well, next year my wife and I are taking a trip to Vienna Austria to see her mother (she is from Austria), so I wonder if I can have the DLT-19 sent to her mothers place in Vienna and then take it back across the pond with me... I'll have to e-mail them and see what they say. If not, I will be visiting Germany at that time, so I can have it shipped to a friends place and then pick it up and once again, take it back to the states with me.

Either way, with my europe trip comming up next year, I have options. Now, off to explore those options. This would be a RIOT to troop with. Very cool.

Edited by irocink33

• 7 months later...

Time to dig up an old thread ..

Hate to rub slat into a wound guys but placed an order for one last night with DD and am expecting delivery on the 31.1.12 and after looking at those pictures have got a huge smile on my face. Spaar your pictures look great - so much better than the ones on their web site. :peace: