DV's ESB E-11 Blaster build

Darth Voorhees

Cool..yea i like the textured paint!

Yup for the t-track, if i do make them, i will likely heat and curve a piece of styrene first so it has the curve on it. Indeed i was planning on making it thin enough to go into the holes of the barrel! :)

haha..ill weather th whole thing once i have everything as it should be. Oh yea, i found some flathead screws for the greeblies, so i replaced the flat/philips head screws with the flat head screws. Ya had to go and mention that didnt ya LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

very close. just a little too much tapering... only the base edges should be tapered in my opinion..

but they look really nice!

you did a really really great job on this build!

way to go above and beyond!

very close. just a little too much tapering... only the base edges should be tapered in my opinion..

but they look really nice!

you did a really really great job on this build!

way to go above and beyond!

thanks man..i was waiting to see what ya thought.

Yea i noticed i did the over taper on some of the t tracks but was too lazy to fix it at the time. I just wanted it done so i can get this cleared and apply for centurion =) i couldnt afford a good holster so i made a semi nice one. My leather i had was a bit thicker than it should be and i didnt have a big enough piece to do it accurately so the front is riveted to the back, but hopefully it will clear for at least EIB. Ill post a pic later