Long time huh?

Runnriottt

I am back yall. I will be stopping in more often. Been a while huh? My focus on costuming has taken me to Vader, so I am less TK now. Also, last time I got in armor, well... I look like poo in white plastic. I have been loosing weight.

Plus...

I had to take a break. I wiped my self out.

First off, If I do owe anyone anything.... PM me now.

Shipping for me has been a nightmare. I have had to pretty much stop all large runs of things. It sucks when a good intention is lost to delays. So... I am a very limited prop maker and have really had to step back. I lost my butt on shipping and that hurts when your dollar is only worth .80 cents. So, if anyone is still out something, let me know.

On to better news.

Third little one is on the way! The wife and I are expecting, so I am a little tied up in that as well. I am almost done with my Junior year in college and have received a promotion at work. Still doing the band, large Christmas showing for the Gospel group I am in.

Just got back from Tokyo this weekend, 10th anniversary for the Garrison. GO JG! Still been making covers on the Docomo Promo here, they get good milage out of that photo shoot! Doing Make a Wish in May, 5K run in Vader. Cant wait.

Anyhoo, I am around again. Missed yall...

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Nathan!!!

You TOP MAN, you!!!...How the devil are ya?

Missed you around here buddy, its brilliant to see you back mate. :)

Congratulations on the new little one coming along and terrific news about the college course's going so well.I'm really pleased for ya mate.

The funny thing is, I was only talking about you the other day to a frind of mine, singing your praises

about your killer Vader of course ;)

Good to have you back mate :duim:

Take care

Edited by Billhag

Glad to have you back. :)

If you check the New Member Introductions section, over the last couple of days we got a new member over in Japan. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.