Memphis Tennessee people

Eric

ok so it's been a little while since i've been on the boards, but i've been super busy, currently we're planning a wedding. the only real issue is my lady and a few other people have decided it's going to be in Memphis Tennessee and between taking forever on one thing or another, the wedding is in June and we still don't have a place for the ceremony....

so if anyone is in the Memphis area and could help me out with finding a place, that'd be greatly appreciated. anything including just a church would be great :P

she's taking too long so i thought i'd ask my stormtrooper palls for some help. plus... the cool part. B) i'm allowed two TKs to be at the wedding playing the role as ushers.... but if there's the ability for more... i'll not mind. haha.. so hit me up if you'd wanna be there suited up and again any help would be greatly appreciated.

:D

Hey Eric glad to see ya pop back on the FISD!

CONGRATZ! to you and your Bride to be!!!!! I hope you both will have a long and wonderful life together! No make that order 67 star-wars-smiley-6446.gif

hey man. yeah i have suited up a few times, but really havent had the time to cruise the boards in a while, working on getting back used to the place. lol. never really been good with forums minus this one. :P

missed ya man, when did you become a 5 star? lol.

missed ya man, when did you become a 5 star? lol.

Well a few days ago, I hit my 2000th post and my rank changed to a 6 star General, but I thought it was a little too gaudy, so I took one star away. LOL :lol:

haha. well congrats on the new rank then. =P anyways. you know anyone in the midsouth garrison that might be able to help me out? i also posted on the 501st forums... but ionno how often people post there, i never really chatted much on there

No one in the Midsouth Garrison comes to mind... I just did a FISD members search and 11 members of the Midsouth Garrison popped up. All Midsouth members on the FISD

Out of the 11 on the FISD, only two say they are in Tennessee ( 124-KT/Jason TK1532, and MxPxRobbie/ Robbie CT8231)

Link to FISD members of the Midsouth Garrison in Tennessee

I also looked at the Midsouth Garrison active members list. They say the have 138 right now. 124-KT/Jason looks to be in-active.

I would say for the quickest response from MSG members is to jump on the Midsouth Garrison's forum and ask them there. Here's the link: http://midsouthgarrison.com/members/

As you can see from the map below, there is a big cluster of members in and around Nashville, and there are 3 MSG members close to Memphis.

William R. Alexander TK2417

Erik J. Jensen TK4892

Kell SL9997

midsouth-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well i've spoken to the midsouth garrison and so it seems none of them want to suit up for a wedding. however... if anyone here wants to be there suited up, i'm still allowed two troopers. :P

but GREAT news... found a place and most details are semi-falling together. :) still gatta go get fitted for a suit.... you'll like this. i might not be wearing white armor, but i'll be in a white tux with a pink tie and vest cool.gif

Hey Eric, Chris/tk9122 is a member of the Arkansas Crimson Nova Squad, and is on here regularly. PM him and see. Also Chris might know of someone else who would be there in white armor for your wedding.

stormtrooper.gifbride-groom-1.gifstormtrooper.gif

Chris's profile: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showuser=8067

Keep us updated.

thanks jenny and dash. :)

well i sent chris a PM and no worries, i'll keep you posted on the updates. :D

thanks for the help.

Edited by Eric