FX helmet? And ear details 'missing'?

My armor JUST came back and it looks alright to me. Needs some fitting later I think.

Well I'm wondering, first off, if this is an FX helmet or not.

If it isn't, what is it?

Why is there no detailing on the ear pieces? Should there be?

Im going for ANH stunt.

Also how do I attach the hovi tips mesh?

nkj24A0.jpg

jgWQnNs.jpg

WIaurHZ.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Thanks for the replies.

I do have decal stickers for the cheeks and the back of the helmet, I just haven't put them on yet.

My 2 main concerns were the paint on the ears..I'm 'sure' it should have a black line/stripe somewhere.

And secondly, how on earth do I attach the mesh to the hovi tips? Do they just get pushed in and stay there, or do I need some sort of glue?

Once I get chance I'll take pics of the armor for you all to see and you can advise me on any alterations I'd need before attempting to apply for 501st membership. (Once I get myself some gloves and I finish dying my jodhpur boots.)

I have lots of spare ears if you need a setOnly £5 a pair :)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna leave the ears as they are for now. I'll just paint a stripe I think. I think I've spent enough £££ for the moment, but I'll keep you in mind should I decide to change things up.

I've got more pressing issues at the moment. Trying to work out how I'm gonna bend and fit this armor to myself. :unsure: