TE2 vs AP Armor - Any clear winner?

I respectfully disagree.

Daetrin is correct.

The pedigree is simple, and I thought quite well known.

TE1-only suit made from molds taken off a real suit; an ROTJ. Still is to this day.

GF, helmets and parts taken from TE1, but heavily modified, some would say WAY too much.

TE2-Modified ROTJ using tour suit parts as reference and new parts. I know the sculptor that did all the work and revision, so I'm more than sure on that count.

I personally don't know much about AP, but it sure as shooting isn't part of the TE2 background.

JJ

Gino and Joey,

As you both have a very different historical approach on armor history, I would suggest you take this conversation to PM and discuss further.

Clearly armor history has not been carefully chronicled otherwise there wouldn't be such a strong opinion on which material was reference or original. Anyone interested in being a historian and working out the details?

Who asked about the person providing the armor, jeremy? NO ONE.

They asked about the armor. Which is better was the ONLY question. Armor, not your personal gripes against people you don't like.

Do...you...under...stand?

Skoll

JJ

Jumpin Jax,

As part of my post in this thread I made a comment that imo people should also be aware of WHO they are buying from as part of their overall decision.

I did not mention any names in the post yet you appear to be picking me up on something I have not said. I can only presume you thought I was talking about your friend/partner/master TE who it appears does not have the most reliable history for delivering on his promises - which possibly explains why you decided to butt in.

So unless you've suddenly become a mod on this board I suggest you STOP trying to tell others what they can and cant post!

Finally, I presume by calling me "Jeremy" you believe you are trying to bait me :rolleyes: . Like I've said to you before my online name is Bingo Bongo275 and I sign all my posts "Jez" so you have a choice which one you would like to use.

Do...YOU...under...stand? :lol:

Cheers

Jez

I'm with you.

I'm only talking in terms of pedigree/accuracy. Not pricing, availability, durability, etc..

However AP is readily available as well and is more accurate with better pedigree than the TE2.

I guess that was the heart of what I was trying to say.

I would agree 100% with this post.

IMO its a simple choice and AP is the way to go.

I would also agree that Gino's armour is more accurate than both AP and TE's but since its not so readily available I understand why people may not consider it due to its rarity.

Cheers

Jez