Hello everyone,

I have been trying to find black foam with no success. I have looked at Wal-Mart and they only have thick white foam in the craft section. I checked our local Michael's craft store and asked an employee where the foam was, and they sent me to where the hard foam is for plants...Do they sell soft foam? If so what section would it be in. Please tell me where I may be able to find it.

Thanks,

Michael

google ester foam ;) it is used for sound insulation and packing crates

also sears and lowes carry black foam floor mats

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

You need foam for a helmet? I can provide you some self adhesive...there's a post somewhere.... can't find the original post but look here------------

I have the padding/foam in the first pic from Vern. If that's something you want, PM me. I have some going out to another trooper this week, I could send some your way.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 12/29/2010 at 11:15 AM, SolderMaster said:

You need foam for a helmet? I can provide you some self adhesive...there's a post somewhere.... can't find the original post but look here------

I have the padding/foam in the first pic from Vern. If that's something you want, PM me. I have some going out to another trooper this week, I could send some your way.

Thanks Brian, sent you a PM

Does anyone also know where I could get some of that really thick foam to put in armor and etc.?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Another EZ way is to get a skateboarders/BMX helmet or canoe helmet and use the liner/pads. You can also find just the replacement liner/pads sold separately... Look at your local Sporting Goods / Outdoor Camping store and Bike Shops.

---------

You can find this at some Military surplus / Army Navy stores....or just Google it.....

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed