RT-MOD Helmets

Guest jedislayer5000

Guest jedislayer5000

does anyone have pics of the current version of the ANH Stunt version helmet that RT-MOD is selling? also does it have the seam line in the back and is this acceptable?

Edited by jedislayer5000

N4tVN61.jpg

7axgMxJ.jpg

Im wearing my RT-Mod lid that I got from Rob back in October with my AM suit in that picture. I order the lid complete, so I have had to do very little work to it. I did change the lenses and screen, but that is because I preferred the ones that I had ordered while waiting for delivery, not out of necessity. And I have also added fans. But I was very Impressed with the quality of work and customer service Rob gives. Just be patient with him, as he can be slow to answer emails, but my order was right on time!

The decals are a little smaller than you should receive. At my request Rob used a set of old decals from a previous version of his lid, as he was waiting on a order himself to complete mine. I do however hold the correct decals in my hand (that Rob provided to me at no additional charge :o ), and will apply them when I apply a custom finish to the inside of the lid in the near future. Nothing that is required, just something to reflex my personal style.

I didnt have any problems passing clearance with my lid out of the box, and even got a 3 set of screws from Rob to make it FISD expert accepted. B)

Hope this helps

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

tyA8ZaG.jpg

Here's my friend's RT helmet (left) next to an AP (right). He got it around OCT/NOV of last year. We were trying to determine what version it is. This has the seam in the back. Why wouldn't a seam helmet be acceptable?

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Rob has excellent customer service. It's not that he's "slow" to respond to e-mails, it's his day job schedule and family that keeps him busy (I believe he's a commercial pilot). He'll get back to you, just be patient - he always makes good. I have dealt with him several times, and he's always happy to help.

Keep in mind that the helmets are slightly larger than other armor makes.

Guest jedislayer5000
On 12/28/2010 at 5:02 AM, Defiance7x13 said:

Im wearing my RT-Mod lid that I got from Rob back in October with my AM suit in that picture. I order the lid complete, so I have had to do very little work to it. I did change the lenses and screen, but that is because I preferred the ones that I had ordered while waiting for delivery, not out of necessity. And I have also added fans. But I was very Impressed with the quality of work and customer service Rob gives. Just be patient with him, as he can be slow to answer emails, but my order was right on time!

The decals are a little smaller than you should receive. At my request Rob used a set of old decals from a previous version of his lid, as he was waiting on a order himself to complete mine. I do however hold the correct decals in my hand (that Rob provided to me at no additional charge :o ), and will apply them when I apply a custom finish to the inside of the lid in the near future. Nothing that is required, just something to reflex my personal style.

I didnt have any problems passing clearance with my lid out of the box, and even got a 3 set of screws from Rob to make it FISD expert accepted. B)

Hope this helps

thanks alot this helps greatly :D

On 12/28/2010 at 5:09 AM, DarkTrooper said:

Here's my friend's RT helmet (left) next to an AP (right). He got it around OCT/NOV of last year. We were trying to determine what version it is. This has the seam in the back. Why wouldn't a seam helmet be acceptable?

thanks, and i was just wondering about the seam line because it isnt canon, no stormtroopers have seam lines in the back of the helmet

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Rob has excellent customer service. It's not that he's "slow" to respond to e-mails, it's his day job schedule and family that keeps him busy (I believe he's a commercial pilot). He'll get back to you, just be patient - he always makes good. I have dealt with him several times, and he's always happy to help.

Keep in mind that the helmets are slightly larger than other armor makes.

I would agree his armour is larger but I have not found that to be the case with the helmets I have seen, my friends RT is smaller than my TM.

Guest jedislayer5000

I would agree his armour is larger but I have not found that to be the case with the helmets I have seen, my friends RT is smaller than my TM.

they dont look bigger to me, i remember reading somewhere 4% but i cant remember even what type of armor or for what that was for lol, but ya they look excellent to me