Soon to request Deployment!.[05][FX]

:dance: Okay sent my aplication out to the 501st, and will be requesting Mark status once i get the 501st A-OK.

So by suggestion of Ed (DL) might as well post what i sent to the 501st and let u guys target practice with me.!

Here are the pics i sent and some other ones for Mark thingy:

DSC00174_edited-1.jpg

Scott was kind nuff to menction that the screens on the grin are to shiny, so will be working on that, he mentioned to use Grey, is black( not shiny) okay??

Front501st.jpg

Back501st.jpg

right501st.jpg

left501st.jpg

DSC00217_edited.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

501stposeA.jpg

Canvas belt

DSC00264_edited.jpg

thermal pack hook up

DSC00195_edited.jpg

thermal pack front look

DSC00268_edited.jpg

Boots

Like some of u guys know and other dont , i have major ankle issuses, i have the need to use full ankle support both from the shoes ( high ankle boots) and ankle suport cloth/leather thingys. my tk are prescription boots, and this is as close as my traumatoligist,orthoped and boot maker said i could have them. any thing less and its bad news for me :( Like i mentioned to some of the head guys i can have my doctor send a medical report and my medical history.

DSC00280_edited.jpg

Bubble lens

DSC00181_edited.jpg

Butt crack o rear thermal exhuast vent:) in the pictures above i had some armor malwear that will be fix.

DSC00188.jpg

Correct color ab buttons

DSC00186_edited.jpg

out of armor

Copiadeavatar.jpg

There are more pictures that i will post, i am having speed conection trouble.

Okay guys dont be gentle!!!!

Like Paul told me in a PM " The idea is not to look "Good" as a TK, its to look "GREAT" or something to that nature.

Blaster here in Bolivia we dont have 1 1/4 inche or 1 5/8 inche so i made a 2 inche AHN and a 1 inche ESB (not finished)

DSC00207_edited.jpg

DSC00212_edited.jpg

DSC00209_edited.jpg

DSC00208_edited.jpg

Back of lid sorry all mix up

DSC00183_edited.jpg

side

DSC00175_edited.jpg

Joey:

Looks great, man! I like all the mods you did to the FX armor (blue tube stripes, ab button size and colors, canvas belt). Very sharp. You'll do great! Congrats on a fine armor build and assembly. Fall in, and report for duty.

Way to go Joey in setting the standard for all future Bolivian stormtroopers! :tk: As noted just some minor bits to adjust.

The best part is the smile on your face :)

Thx Guys, i only did and followed what i "READ & SAW" here at the FISD. The FISD is responceable for what u see. The only credit i can get is for the mistakes.

Any way I do want to thank a many, but mostly:

TK 1536, Mike Harrison, was the one that provided the most help 3 yrs ago when i started to look in to armor, his help, ideas, suggestions and his impartiality were vital!!!

As like Jez the SW helmet page was really awesome when i started my TK research.

Daetrin, Seth, Chazz, Scott for actually reading and responding all my questiones and other Brain farts.

Rurf T. for the ab buttons

Jediblade for the pics of the canvas belts that i used as reference to make mine.

TD 252 & TK5193 for very awesome pics of the way they build and assembeled there armor.

Stomper for the many pics that i used as ref. to make my e-11

TK4205 for the underarmour and neck seal and countless modifications i did thx to him.

Eferng for being very supportive in the time i was making the armor, responding all my letters and at that same time helping me take time "off" to rest, can´t build armor 24/7.

There are some more people but forgot names, will fix that ASAP.

And Every one that has made a thread, posted a pic.

Personally like i said before i can only take responsabiility for the mistakes on my armor, every thing else has been a contribustion of all of u.

THX FISD!!!!!!

Thx Guys, i only did and followed what i "READ & SAW" here at the FISD. The FISD is responceable for what u see. The only credit i can get is for the mistakes.

Any way I do want to thank a many, but mostly:

Daetrin, Seth, Chazz, Scott for actually reading and responding all my questiones and other Brain farts.

Rurf T. for the ab buttons

Jediblade for the pics of the canvas belts that i used as reference to make mine.

TD 252 & TK5193 for very awesome pics of the way they build and assembeled there armor.

Stomper for the many pics that i used as ref. to make my e-11

TK4205 for the underarmour and neck seal and countless modifications i did thx to him.

Eferng for being very supportive in the time i was making the armor, responding all my letters and at that same time helping me take time "off" to rest, can´t build armor 24/7.

There are some more people but forgot names, will fix that ASAP.

And Every one that has made a thread, posted a pic.

Personally like i said before i can only take responsabiility for the mistakes on my armor, every thing else has been a contribustion of all of u.

THX FISD!!!!!!

yeah, there's alot of great people on this forum :duim: lookin good TK MD! :salute:

RBJ Posted [Looks GREAT! whats the story on the detonator clip thingies?

They are keychain clips that hook on to your belt. they were huge and very common when i was younger, before they were a dime a dozen and on every street corner, not so much theses days but i found them under 15-20 minutes, granted i had to go to a specific area of town. but they are great, did loose some of the "grabbing %" with the opening them up to Rivit but now i know how to do it ( i think :) )

Once again thx guys, u guy/gals should be happy that i can follow instructiones. ;):lol:

• 5 weeks later...

501st Membership ..... Check ( day before yesterday :dance:)

TK Id 2126 ......Check

The Big Dogs mentioned that i need to work on 2 major things:

1.- My Back plate

2.- Frown and tooth grills

1.- it was mentioned that rather was "TOO much Black" so i check requierments again and saw that there mas no MOOTROOPER in the Elite status.... ;) so after many a head ache, some foul language, i was inlighted by my tailor that explained that my right shooulder is 1 cm lower then my left..... so fix that and i think it can out okay.

DSC01895_edited.jpg

2.- Frown was repainted to be able to see more of the "Gumline??" and i painted my stainless steel tooth grills black

DSC01896_edited.jpg

Think that cover what u gguys suggest to fix.....

Do i request Elite Status here or open a new theard, and waste space??

Joey

Request a new thread and waste space. (up to Scott, really). The new pix are looking great! :D

Thumbs up :D

Thinking, thinking.......

<_< <_< :huh: :huh:

:unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

After much deliberation (not really, I just like using the word deliberation), Joey, I hereby promote you to "ANH Elite Status." I will ask Paul or Ed to update your profile. No need to waste space as this thread already is where it should be, and covers everything. Heck if I did that, I would need to split my own into 6 parts and make Ed start over twice.

I do have one question/request. I would like to get a upper body shot to Photoshop for our Deployment page. Can you post one here, or shoot me an email (tk4149@comcast.net).

Well done trooper!!!

:peace::dance::duim:

WOOOT!!!!

Hey i couldn´t have done it with out the FISD!!!!

Salud :pint1:

These work?

tk2126_full.jpg

501stlidoff.jpg

tk2126_head.jpg

LMK thx Scott

THX U FISD :salute:

I actually need one with your bucket on, and maybe a little further out. Take a look here to see what the end result will look like:

Elite Status pics

Thanks, and again, congratulations!!!

:trooper: