Trik Toys Voice Amp vs Rom/Fx

Danny,

The Aker voice amplifiers (10watt MR1506) come with a microphone and are stand alone units. They only amplify your voice and they do that very well. Accessory cards like the hyperdyne, RomFX, and my own iComm add static burst after talking and have other features like VOX and PTT. Each of those acessory cards still require a voice amplifier/Speaker system.

The Trik Toys voice amplifier is actually the radio shack mini sound amplifier ($15 2-watt) that has been removed the from protective plastic casing.

Danny,

The Aker voice amplifiers (10watt MR1506) come with a microphone and are stand alone units. They only amplify your voice and they do that very well. Accessory cards like the hyperdyne, RomFX, and my own iComm add static burst after talking and have other features like VOX and PTT. Each of those acessory cards still require a voice amplifier/Speaker system.

The Trik Toys voice amplifier is actually the radio shack mini sound amplifier ($15 2-watt) that has been removed the from protective plastic casing.

Sorry mate but your wrong on that.

The RomFX card does not require an additional amp. Its ready to go straight from the box.

Only thing some of us do is upgrade the speaker to a Nokia one , just to turn it up to 11.

Sorry mate but your wrong on that.

The RomFX card does not require an additional amp. Its ready to go straight from the box.

Only thing some of us do is upgrade the speaker to a Nokia one , just to turn it up to 11.

"Each of those accessory cards still require a voice amplifier/Speaker system."

I do not think i was wrong in what I stated. I have a RomFX. It still outputs to a separate "speaker system". Can be a chest/back speaker or hovi mic tips. I do agree on the need to upgrade though.

"Each of those accessory cards still require a voice amplifier/Speaker system."

I do not think i was wrong in what I stated. I have a RomFX. It still outputs to a separate "speaker system". Can be a chest/back speaker or hovi mic tips. I do agree on the need to upgrade though.

Never mind.

Edited by carbonitekid

My Imperial credits, FWIW...

RomFX is hands down the best sounding vox solution you can get. OTOH, they are expensive and you can have a good sounding vox for much less. In the end it depends, are you on a budget or want the best at any cost?

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Icomm and aker combination. it's not one of the listed types in this thread.

but the new product is very very nice.

check the sale section for a great setup!