When it comes to hero what are my choices?

SamJ

When it comes to a hero helmet what are my choices? I know TM does a killer one but was wondering if anyone else does one too, I don't think I've ever seen another that wasn't a modded stunt.

Thanks for any help

Thanks guys, I'm such a TK noob, normally just here for the blasters and electronics. I only bought my first TK helmet yesterday, and it was a stunt so trying to find a hero to sit next to it.

I'm not going SDS as I can get better for less, among other things. Torn between TM and another.

What do you guys think of this scenario?:

I get a faceplate that pulls soft, I cut three teeth each side, assemble with the brow low over the eyes, add my three bump com covers, then paint and decal accordingly, toss in some bubbled lenses. Hero

It is my understanding there was no "hero helmet buck" these were just softer pulled faceplates. Not meaning to derail this thread or go off topic, just looking for clarification and hoped it might help Sam's quest along. Plus I'd go for the TM if given the choice. ;)

I don't think thu were softer just maybe a thicker sheet of ABS than the HPDE stunts possibly

Plus the 2 behave differently

I wouldn't worry about the extra teeth so much

You could even take a sealing iron to the inside and flatten any teeth out if you have a super detailed looking mouth?

If you get a HPDE lid you'll have to spray it anyway so maybe fill the teeth in and spray

But I seriously wouldn't worry about it personally

anyone getting an HDPE lid and turning it into a hero needs to be slapped... seriously!

Agreed actually :)

Just giving him his options if he can't get an ABS hero.

Give me one, a bit of filler, sandpaper and spray, you'd be hard pressed to spot the difference