My ESB promo trooper outfit

cloudcity1.jpg

Check out the thigh armour on the background TK- His left one is turned around and his right one has flexed at the top! Almost looks as if it is made of rubber!!

Top notch job Rich. The whole suit looks fantastic!

Rick330ESB.jpg

Love it! Cheers, mate!

One of the most satisfying things about seeing that shot of me in armour is the way the chest is crumpled on my right-hand side.

That is exactly what I keep going on about when I say this thin material "behaves" exactly like the originals. Looks just like the original trooper on my right (except he's split his armour :lol: )

Edited by Rick330

cloudcity1.jpg

Check out the thigh armour on the background TK- His left one is turned around and his right one has flexed at the top! Almost looks as if it is made of rubber!!

Actually they ARE made of rubber, those are the famour rubber thighs used for tougher stunts:

-trooper falling from the closed bridge in the grappling hook scene in ANH

3518545229_90e111a3da_o_d.jpg

-trooper who jumps the injured one to enter the cell block

3518118695_0d2de35a1f_o_d.jpg

-trooper shooting and then falling in the pit while our heroes escape from the Death Star in ANH

3518110145_11bd4978b7_o_d.jpg

-this trooper, which is the same shooting at the Millenium Falcon while they escape

5260623858_95f748798c_o_d.jpg

In this last shot also the shins look like they're made of rubber!

Edited by TKDUEUNO

Actually they ARE made of rubber, those are the famour rubber thighs used for tougher stunts:

-this trooper, which is the same shooting at the Millenium Falcon while they escape

5260623858_95f748798c_o_d.jpg

In this last shot also the shins look like they're made of rubber!

Hehe, the ammo pack on right knee has "fallen" down. Clearly they were not attached in the front, just the sides.

Hehe, the ammo pack on right knee has "fallen" down. Clearly they were not attached in the front, just the sides.

Talk about get cought with your pants down :lol: :lol: :lol: