Helmet seller

rikarus

I believe, from what I've heard, he's a nice chap but it's a recast of various sources

TE lid and AP armour I think?

Recasting is a naughty business and buying from a known one is a decision for you to make ethically.

Supporting them isn't really a done thing.

I'm sure your bank manager won't give a hoot, so it's up to you :)

But he is a known recaster of other peoples work....who ironically recasted someone elses work :)

VT is not one of the vendors from here. VT stuff, is a recast of the TE/TE2 line.

I know some people on here, after buying the VT, then compared it to TE2, or AP and found that it was not the same qualty and some had regrets of purchasing the VT product.

Here is a review of the VT 2010 lid: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=11918&st=0&p=147018&hl=vt%20helmet&fromsearch=1entry147018

Also, ABS80 is having a sale on his lid kits (B grade) Here is the link: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=13598&pid=164559&st=0entry164559

That's my 1st VT lid (I now have two) THIS is my second VT build.

I like them, although... I did not realize (at the time) that they were a recasting of someone else's lids.

That kinda makes it a bittersweet deal now for me personally, but they are decent looking lids.

Jess

Edited by TK 4702

It's a bit annoying to see a new thread about VT every two days.

Yes, it's a TE recast with mods, yes it's a quality helmet with sharp details, yes it's a fraking good deal.

I bet it's almost as annoying as getting ripped becasue you are new, and not completely familiar with everything. If it's a recast its not a good deal for me, and I couldn't ID the helmet.

I bet it's almost as annoying as getting ripped becasue you are new, and not completely familiar with everything. If it's a recast its not a good deal for me, and I couldn't ID the helmet.

It's not because you are new here, it's because you didn't search at all. On the first page there are at least two threads about VT.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=13555

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=13411

And every helmets except TM are recasts. If you didn't scult the original bucket yourself, it's all recast to me! ;)

And it's a fact that VT recasted the TE faceplate, he admitted it himself, but he did A LOT of work on it, and it looks really great.

From left to right : TE - VT hero (old one) - VT stunt

face10.jpg

face210.jpg

Edited by moonwalker

It's not because you are new here, it's because you didn't search at all. On the first page there are at least two threads about VT.

When I found it on EBay, I didn't know it was a VT, and therefore didn't search for it. You may also notice had you read the thread, that I didn't say anything about VT helemts, I asked if the seller was from here, and that it looked to good to be true.

The "you didn't search rant don't float" if you didn't have anything to add you could have just moved on and not clicked the thread.

Well, for what it's worth... I really like both of mine. The guy shipped them pretty quick, check out my fist VT build on the quality. The only thing I didn't like were the mic tips that it came with. I later switched those out with Keith's mic tips.

web.jpg?ver=12916644750001

web.jpg?ver=12888289730007