TrooperMaster 1mm ABS Sandtrooper coming up.[*TM]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF you went out side now Rolf in that snow all we would see would be the blue tube stripes on the lid , better get the snow troopers in mate;)

Ā 

Hahah yeah thats right, i guess my next pics will be indoor ones as well.

But i hope to get some out door shots real soon any way.

Planet HOTH go away, not weather for a true sandy like me ;)

Wow just wow! Amazing amazing armour and build up! Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

Thanks my friend, means a lot to me, because you are among the proƂĀ“s out there.

Hope to get all suit up soon, and take some pro shots out side.

But If the weather keeps on being HOTH a like, i might go to a pro photographer studio...

and take some shots, like pro Pete did of heƂĀ“s 1mm ANH TM Stormtrooper ;)

Superb! More reference pictures for my upcoming strapping installation!

Ā 

Shall I take a picture of the view from my window and the weather here? :P

Ā 

Please don't! :P

Ā 

BTW, Rolf. I've wondered about the ab plate-to-chest strapping for a while, I haven't seen anyone post close up pictures of it. Since the pieces overlap each other. It looks like one part of the bracket is far longer than the other. Could you put up a close up picture?

I've wondered about the ab plate-to-chest strapping for a while, I haven't seen anyone post close up pictures of it. Since the pieces overlap each other. It looks like one part of the bracket is far longer than the other. Could you put up a close up picture?

Ā 

The three brackets on the chest are longer than the rest. Check out Pete's sales thread.

Ā 

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=12511&st=0

Ā 

He specifies that the set includes "15 small brackets and 3 large brackets"

Ā 

4960772397_7b27e98555_b.jpg

Ā 

Looking forward to receiving mine. Some day. Soon. Hopefully.

It looks like one part of the bracket is far longer than the other.

Ā 

Your right Mathias.

Ā 

The chest brackets are longer than all the others on the armour, but all the elastics are the same length. This allows the chest to overlap the abdomen and still keep it's position. If they were the same size but had longer elastic, the chest would be able flap around and the abdomen would drop down, making the torso loose fitting instead of a closed unit.

DSCF1104.jpg

Ā 

Helmet looks much better now Rolf :duim:

Your right Mathias.

Ā 

The chest brackets are longer than all the others on the armour, but all the elastics are the same length. This allows the chest to overlap the abdomen and still keep it's position. If they were the same size but had longer elastic, the chest would be able flap around and the abdomen would drop down, making the torso loose fitting instead of a closed unit.

DSCF1104.jpg

Ā 

Helmet looks much better now Rolf :duim:

Great picture Paul, thanks a lot! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Clean:

PC041200.jpg

Ā 

I only used one tone/Raw Umber:

PC041210.jpg

Ā 

Hallo Mr. Dirty:

PC051230.jpg

PC051231.jpg

PC051233.jpg

Ā 

PC051259.jpg

PC051243.jpg

PC051247.jpg

PC051246.jpg

Ā 

Love the helmet, and the accurate line on the back and cap over the tube:

PC051238.jpg

Ā 

A few more:

PC051270.jpg

PC051272.jpg

Ā 

I will post a few more, but iƂĀ“m not sure i can suit up out side just now...

as it snow heavy here, but i might take a few on my full size doll whit it on.

Ā 

Over and out :salute:

Thanks bro :)

Once i used many more colors, but the last few times only one.

Its pretty simple, i just add it all over, and let it go into the deep places.

I then take 3 pieces of cloth, a wet one, a semi wet one, and a dry one.

Then i just dip here and there, trying to get some nice pattern showing.

First the wet one, then semi, then dry.. and you are there ;)

Rolf mate i just need to see that in the flesh next year mate when we arrange for you to come over and stay and troop with the UKG , how are things by the mate hope all is well for you my freind ;)

Rolf mate i just need to see that in the flesh next year mate when we arrange for you to come over and stay and troop with the UKG , how are things by the mate hope all is well for you my freind ;)

Ā 

You got it bro, i would love that! ;)

Ā 

IƂĀ“m ok here, but could be better i must say.

As iƂĀ“m still under heavy attack from my crazy ex wife, trying to destroy my son and me.

Ā 

I have my mepd topic about it:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6711&st=160

Ā 

But i will copy paste my last nightmare here, its a 2 days old post:

Ā 

I was to a new court meeting yesterday, and it was pure hell.

This time it was not so much our lawyers talking, but my ex and me trying to work it out.

It went on for small 4 hours, and she lie, and was so fake i could not belief it.

Heres a few issues:

1. She owns me 160.000 danish kr/28376.00 $, some of them giving to her by my aunt, and some used for the apartment.

But around 15000.00 $ are mine, her reply to that was just: Prove it.

So my money are lost there.

2. She said that Sylvester nursery have contact her, because he should be violent.

That was also a lie, i talk to them, and the have never contact her, or said something like that.

3. She said he cry every time he see her, when she pick him up there.

Again, a lie, they have never seen something like that.

4. She said our health child nurse was worried for Sylvester, so she have contact her.

I contact her, and it was again a lie.

She try to make me look bad, so she can take him away from me.

She also cry fake a few times, it was like a bad television series, just so people should feel sorry for her.

She also said she have contact the state government, to hear how she could take my son away from me.

It was when we still was living together, and i ask her all most every day if she was ok.

And she lie to me, that she was fine, but was planing how to steal my child away from me.

She said yesterday, now..

knowing she have lost so far, she wish she have not drag me through all the court cases behind my back.

But talk to me.

I did not feel sorry for her, its like catching a bad guy, crying iƂĀ“m so sorry i killed them.

SheƂĀ“s a mess, and not healthy for my son.

He shall see her, and know who she is, but not have a life whit her like shear him 50%, never!

I will keep on fighting for my sonƂĀ“s future whit me.

Its very hard for me, and it kills me inside, but i will not go down.

I will also be here on the MEPD as much as i can, because i feel loved here by the brotherhood, and value it.

Next meeting are the 5 of January 2011.

I guess this might be one of the last meetings, before the city court will decide if Sylvester shall be whit me the most.

Or i shall give him away to my ex wife.

If she win, i will not see him so much, and it will kill me.

So cross your finger for my son my me here broƂĀ“s, i hope i can walk out of this hell nightmare real soon.

Hugs

Looks awesome Rolf!

Ā 

Take care now friend, save your energy for your kid. :)

Ā 

Thanks bro.

Yeah lucky i have him 11 days out of a 2 week going on period.

So she only have him 3 days, i wish she did not have him at all.

Even its a lot of work, taken care of a little boy all alone.

But i have been working whit kidƂĀ“s for 12 years, and got a 4 year education as pedagogue/social care taker.

And taken care of him, since he got born.

And i gets more and more easy, the older he gets.

I love him, and will be there all the way through fire and water!

(heƂĀ“s soon 19 month old)

PB291148.jpg

Hi Rolf,

after reading your last post mate , i am with you and your son all the way , and you are defentley a fighter , keep getting knocked down but still keep getting back up and there you are that proves to me how much love and time you have for your little boy, so my freind i have my fingers cross for you in January , and i am sure you will let us know the out come , but as you know mate what ever way it goes we are all here for you , and this is one reason i want to meet you next year . And how cute is Sylvester mate chip of the old block , after reading and seeing that photo it has brought a few tears to my eyes , yes even us TK ,s can get a bit emotinal because i know that feeling of having 2 little boys myself and the love for them , now will Sylvester be a :td: or :trooper: who ever he choses iam sure he will look as great as his Daddy;)

Thanks for being there my friend, its sure the hardest period in my life iƂĀ“m going through right now.

But i keep saying to my self, its getting better each day, and i will never go down.

And never hand over my son to that crazy woman, because she will destroy him, and me at the same time.

She can keep on firing at me, but i will never back down, and i will use her stupid attacks on her self.

So the lawyers, and court judges can see she not the one taken care of him.

She a lier, a thief, bad person for sure, she may never have him too much, and i will do every thing i can to stop her, so i can take care of him through life.

I will let you know how the 5 of january goes, i guess a lot of lies from her side again, and it will end there send to the court the be judge.

Lucky for me, all the judgements made notes from the family state government, and family judge administration will be send to the city court.

Where the judges can see i have won all the cases so far, and why.

So i do not see her chances are big for destroying him and me, but just thinking about if it happen makes me real sad some days, hours, moments, minutes etc.

But i try to focus positive and be there for him all day, and we have great days, and moments here each day, as heƂĀ“s my # one most important person each day to be good to.

PC111327_2.jpg

Ā 

PC111309_2.jpg

Ā 

Actual i love both the ANH TK and TD.

I have got: FX, GF, AP, TM as TK, but since 2006 i have only got TD suits.

Not because i do not love the TKƂĀ“s, because i do, but it was too stressful for me to upgrade both TK and TD suits each time a better kit came out.

So i have decide only to go TD, to we reach a top level, and i have the feeling we soon do her in 2011.

So its my plan to go TK in 2011, and deploy you guys here on FISD there as well.

Ā 

Heres a few indoor shots from today, whit the suit on my home made full size doll.

Enjoy ;)

Ā 

PC111289.jpg

Ā 

PC111291.jpg

Ā 

PC111299.jpg

Ā 

PC111301.jpg

Ā 

PC111303.jpg

Ā 

PC111320.jpg

Ā 

PC111324_2.jpg

Ā 

I hope to take some out door ones next week.

Ā 

Cheers :)

Edited by Rolf